Menu:

RSS 0.90
RSS 1.0
RSS 2.0
Atom 0.3

310. Ime i Slava

riznica | 16 Novembar, 2018 18:43

S mirisom tamjana uvija se velika molitva, smotreno uvlači u svest. Tu je, eto, riznica što pridonosi dobrom raspoloženju. Čovek ne treba da nosi ime čisto zbog praktičnosti, a da nije zaradio ni ime ni slavu. On je bi drugačiji. "Sveti Georgije je bio Hristov vojnik koji je odbio poslušnost caru Dioklecijanu, velikom progonitelju hrišćana, izjavivši da se ne plaši da umre za svoju veru."

Posted in Priče . Dodaj komentar: (10). Trekbekovi:(0). Permalink
«Next post | Previous post»

Comments

1. 1. intrusion 2  |  08/02,2019 at 10:51

Look delicious

2. 2. best college essay  |  10/11,2019 at 07:07

Thank you a lot for giving everyone an exceptionally nice opportunity to read articles and blog posts from here. It is always so amazing and jam-packed with a good time for me and my office colleagues to search your web site a minimum of three times in a week to read through the newest secrets you have got. And indeed, I am also certainly impressed with all the perfect things you give. Selected two areas in this article are in reality the most efficient we've had.

3. 3. Legitimate Homework Writing Services  |  12/20,2019 at 10:25

Homework Writing Services clients receive from a writing company are of high quality since they seek the services of highly qualified Homework Assignment Writing Expert to work in task related to College Homework Writing Services.

4. 4. Nakshatra Finder  |  01/06,2020 at 13:19

Each nakshatra (constellation) spans about 13 degrees 20 minutes of the zodiac. And each nakshatra is divided into 4 paadas. This gives 3 deg 20 min of the zodiac to each nakshatra paada. find your Birth Nakshatra with mPanchang Nakshatra finder.

5. 5. avi  |  01/21,2020 at 11:21

My Garmin Login account is an online primary account for Garmin users. This is an essential account that allows

you to access the services and subscription details of all your Garmin products. One of the primary uses of

Garmin Login account is registering your new Garmin products. Apart from that, it allows you to access the

functioning of your Garmin applications like Garmin Express, Garmin Connect etc.

6. 6. gun mayhem 2  |  02/19,2020 at 04:42

Thanks for the information you brought to us. It is very interesting and new. Looking forward to reading more useful and new articles from you.

7. 7. stick-rpg2.com  |  03/30,2020 at 05:37

I think it is a good idea, I have thought of it but not as detailed as you.

8. 8. website  |  04/20,2020 at 11:18

Thanks for your helpful sharing. I have read that knowledge very much, it gives me a lot of things.

9. 9. ดาวน์โหลด slotxo  |  06/23,2020 at 04:25

Thank you for this page for continuously updating the good news for us to read. It's better if you post messages with longer content.

10. 10. sophianike  |  08/21,2020 at 08:39

Every one like good food to eat.Some people also likes to cook , I am the one who always try new dishes, once i get free time From professional dissertation formatting help which is very important for students. Some times i share food with my neighbours.